Saturday, March 28, 2009

Isn't it time yet?

Wednesday I got out the dreaded breast pump. Zac was coloring at the table and watching me out of the corner of his eyes. I turned it on and was testing out all the parts when he finally asked, "What is that?" I explained and his reply was, "I'm glad I'm not a girl!"

Thursday Claire and I pull up to mom and dad's house and as I'm getting out of the car I cringe as a contraction begins. Claire says, "Oh. You're having a contraction mommy?"

Friday night Sara is here. Immediately at 8:00 I announce that it is time for bed! (I had been counting the minutes). Sara looks at the clock and says, "At 8:00?" Eric, who has had it with a grumpy wife, simply says, "Yep!"

Please let this baby come soon! We are very ready!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Zac is wise! :-)

Claire said...

Time to vacate the oven, lil new Tucker! Can't wait!