Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Last night before we ventured out for candy, Zac and Claire were busy playing. Claire was pretending to give me a pedicure and Zac found every hair accessory available to put in my hair. It was actually quite fun and it was like a mini foot and head massage. When I told them that I felt loved Zac said, "You are loved mommy." Claire said, "We do love you!" and then hugged me.
I later told Eric to help me remember that moment when they are telling me how mean I am in the morning when I won't let them eat candy before school.

Halloween memories-
Claire spiking fever the night before only to find out she has strep throat today.
Luke wearing Zac's Dinosaur costume from when he was 2 since it was too chilly to be Scooby.
Zac telling Claire it is rude to walk through some one's lawn as he walked around it.
Eric's brilliant idea of pulling the kids in a wagon and Luke in the stroller.
Luke walking to a stranger's door reaching out for candy before it is even offered and after I say he doesn't need any.
Zac and Claire saying all of their lines correctly: Trick or Treat? Thank you! and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

What a cute picture! Glad the dinosaur costume worked out to keep Luke warm. Claire is a beautiful Southern belle, even though sick. Zac's costume looks so good and was just perfect for him. Can't wait to see the pumpkins!

Susan said...

You and Eric looked awesome and your kids look like they had fun too. Sorry Claire is sick but it looks as though she was able to overcome in the name of candy!