Sunday, November 7, 2010

Celebrations

Sara came Friday night to celebrate Zachary's birthday with us. The kids haven't seen her since Eric's birthday on Oct. 1. I was outside with the kids and suddenly Sara is streaking past me to get to her siblings. This is what happened next.


Saturday we ventured on to Laser Island for Zac's birthday. We sent Claire to cousin Allie's house (thanks Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chad) and Butch and RoRo got Luke J.. Best plan ever! The party was crazy, exciting, chaos! Oma made another amazing cake and was able to help manage the mayhem and Eric was incredible, playing with the kids and handing out silly bandz. Zac has some really great friends. I am so proud of him!
We finished the evening at home with the family. It was fabulous!



But, I think my favorite Zac birthday moment was a special email sent from uncle Mark.


The caption was, "Getting big." I know. I peed myself! Oh, and Zac thought it was hilarious!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday, Zac! Uncle Mark was supposed to tell you that your gift is on the way and I suspect you'll receive it tomorrow. However, I also suspect that Uncle Mark got so tickled with himself for sending that photo that he forgot to pass along the more pertinent info. Glad you had a great birthday weekend!