Monday, November 10, 2008

IT'S A BOY!


It is official. Baby #3 is definitely a boy. (See photo!) This totally shoots down the theory that you feel great with a boy and crappy with a girl because I have now felt crappy with both! But last week I started feeling much better and now tonight with this good news, and the fact that all body parts are accounted for, I feel fabulous! Claire really doesn't grasp the whole situation and doesn't understand why we can't have the baby NOW! But earlier today when I put Zac down for nap I reminded him that I was going to the doctor. He told me that he wants a brother! I reminded him that it may be a sister and how wonderful that would be... He said that he doesn't want a sister because they drool on him. Well now he is going to have the brother he wanted and I'm sure he too will drool on Zac!
Please write with name suggestions. We need help!

9 comments:

Claire said...

Yea!!!! So exciting. How about Barack? Barack Tucker has a ring to it! Sorry, was that a little political? I am still high off of last week.

Susan said...

What? You need name suggestions? I just made Mark text you to find out what you had chosen - I'm accustomed to your kids already having names by now! We're so happy for you all!

Broccoli Landers said...

A good, strong name...something like...Tom.

Congrats!!!

-not Tom

Me said...

YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!! Congrats!!!
How do you think he will look in pink?! LOL

Me said...

ooops! me is Rachael :)

Mark Henderson said...

Well, I wanted a little brother also. I climbed a tree outside the hospital and threatened not to come down when I found out you were a girl. I guess it worked out OK.

Rosemary said...

I loved Zac's suggestions of Thomas, Andrew, or Mark. How about James Louis and call him "Jimmy Lou"? ;-) Would you consider Matthew, Christopher, or Michael? It's fun to suggest, but the greatest joy will be seeing that little boy be healthy and happy, regardless of his name. Mark, I remember looking at you out in that tree with Claire & Butch standing next to it. Great memories! Now we're all creating new ones.

heather said...

CONGRATS!!! I would give you name suggestions except that we don't have a name for our own boy yet and only 10 weeks to go!

Charlotte said...

I like the name William, or Will. AND it goes well with Tucker. Or maybe you need a name from the middle of the alphabet since you have one from each end already.