Monday, August 1, 2011

Holding Strong

We have completed week 1 of operation potty train Luke. I wish I could say it has been a complete success but #2 has proven to be a challenge. If we turn our back for one second he decides he should just let it go. On the floor. Ewwww! But he's got the main idea and gets pretty excited to check out every public restroom available. Here is a pic of Eric this morning, working hard to promote a poop! Note the Clorox and baby wipes in arms reach.



My past experience is what is keeping me sane because I know that soon (hopefully REALLY soon) he will get it. Right?

2 comments:

Butch Henderson said...

Maybe I need somebody to sit with me. At my age, one needs all the encouragement possible. Tell Luke that there's nothing like a good "S" while sitting on the pot!

Maria said...

He did it! It took 8 days but he did it today! Relief...for both of us! ;0