Monday, March 28, 2011

Cheating

I have been in a such a funk since Mark, Susan, Andrew, and Thomas left. We had such a great visit and when reality hit Thursday morning I wasn't quite prepared. I think today the light is beginning to shine again. I'm sure my husband and all near me will be grateful! When we went to my parent's house last night for dinner, Luke walked back to the bedrooms (that are cleaned of all Henderson visit evidence) putting out his hands, palms up, as if to ask, "Where'd they go?"

Yes I am feeling less crummy but, I am still going to cheat and provide a link to the best recap of our time spent together. I will add that I am so touched by the immediate connection my kids have with Andrew and Thomas every time we see them. It broke my heart to see Zac cry upon saying good bye. Claire is just wondering when we are going to move to Kansas and have a house with stairs. Oh and she wants to see the dog that licks a lot! Maybe someday, although Andrew told us we really shouldn't move to Kansas because there is "way more to do in California!"



Griffith Park is still way fun when it's closed!

2 comments:

Mark Henderson said...

Hey that's a good looking crew!

Susan said...

I love this picture. Thanks goodness for the kindness of strangers! We miss you too. :-(