Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Moby Wrap

I went to the Village which is Claremont's down town with my friend Iona recently. We went into a trendy new baby shop and soon realized we would buy nothing there because it was too pricey. I soon spotted these baby carrier's that I had seen around town (the Moby) that cost $70 (too much). The owner came over and asked if I wanted to try one on. Since Luke was with me I thought, "why not!" After she trained me in the elaborate art of the wrap, we put Luke in. It was so great! My enormous baby felt light and it was really comfortable unlike my other carrier I had at home. She pointed me toward the non-organic fabric Moby's for only $39! I was sold! When choosing a color the owner informed me that Brad Pitt was seen wearing a black one...a good way to get the husband to wear it.


Twins aren't they! ;)

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Your guys are much cuter!

Mark Henderson said...

At first glance I thought Eric was headed to the monastery until I saw Luke's mug. Pretty cute.

Rosemary said...

Love the Moby! So glad it works well for you. Eric looks great, and Luke is as cute as his brother & sister and cousins. No bias here!

The Staker Family said...

Which one is Eric??

heather said...

How much for the one that comes with Brad Pitt in it?