Monday, June 8, 2009

By Luke J.

Today I am 8 weeks old! I have decided that my family is pretty cool. I'm giving them a few smiles here and there and I make cute little "talking" noises that gets them pretty excited. I've spent the last few nights in my crib and I only wake my mom up once. She seems to like that a lot!

Besides eating, my favorite time of day is bath time. I never cry, even when my mom accidentally makes the water too hot, oh, and too cold that one time. I can't wait until I can get these arms to splash the water out of the tub the way my big bro and sis do!

Speaking of them...they are pretty great. Claire is always telling me what a "good baby" I am and she loves to shove the pacifier in my mouth even when mom says not too. Zac is always kissing my head, rocking my car seat, and shaking really loud toys in my face even when mom says not too.

Dad likes to walk me around the back yard. He uses lots of big words about the plants and wildlife that I don't quite comprehend. Maybe someday. I love being outside with him!

Car rides aren't my favorite. The dumb shade makes it so I can't see anything and I always have gas and my tummy hurts. I've decided that screaming through the entire ride at the top of my lungs is the only way to get me out of that thing!

All in all life is good. I can't wait for what's next!

Suffer through the video and you will finally see me smile. My mom asks that no one teases her about the narration!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Thanks, Luke - love the talking & the smile. Also love the great new pics of the family.

Susan said...

Thanks for the update, Luke. Can't wait to meet you soon!

Love, Aunt Susan

Claire said...

So glad you have broken your silence, Luke. Can't wait to meet you! You are so sweet to indulge your adoring fans (mom, dad, bro and sis). Keep it real, homes!