Friday, April 17, 2009

Luke Jacob Tucker

He's here!
As I sat in bed Monday night enjoying one of my favorite shows, Dancing with the Stars, I had my first contraction. Actually my first contraction that didn't feel like the ones I had been feeling since December. I got up and straightened my hair just in case. As they progressed I put in my contacts. Then later I added a light foundation so I wouldn't look too hiteous in pics. ;) At about 11:30 (8 minutes apart) I decided to go tell Eric that it may be time.
We got to the hospital at 12:30, April 14th to find out I was about 4-5cm dilated. Mom and Dad rushed out because I had been warned about how quickly the third delivery would go. Well 11 hours later, after lots of pain, misery, and tears, all 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and 23 inches of Luke arrived.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Many hearty congratulations! Can't wait to meet Luke.

Jamie said...

Great job Maria!! You done good girlfriend.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, Maria! Next time I look at Natalie and think about how big she's getting, I'll think of you. Hope you're all doing well!