Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 Weeks Old

It was 2 weeks ago that we added the newest member to the Tucker Clan and it has been a whirlwind. Life is now beginning to take on it's new normalcy which involves slight changes to bedtime, mealtime, bath time, playtime, and car loading and unloading routines. Nothing too traumatic so far. I only had one "breakdown" last week when I wasn't able to get the nap I was so looking forward to. I actually cried while speaking to Zac. Oh how I wish I had a camera for the look on his face!
Luke hasn't had any big milestones yet but he is already showing signs of his intelligence(of course). He really is such a good baby. He sleeps, poops, and eats like a champ! I don't know how I got so lucky all 3 times??

He had his first play date. (Eliza Rain, 2 months)



He finally met his big sis Sara.


He went to see Zac sing at the Claremont Shop and Dine event.


He even made it to Claire's ballet class and his first birthday party for his friend Amira who turned 1 year! He has been very busy!

I can do without this Swine Flu scare. I feel like I shouldn't go anywhere or touch anyone and that Zac and Claire should be locked up. But that isn't realistic. Life must go on. I am just doing my duty by keeping the Purell Hand Sanitizer company in business during these hard economic times. :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

He looks just about perfect!

Rosemary said...

The slide show is perfect. It captures the whole week beautifully. Love it!