Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Baby



Last Monday Eric and I went to the doctor to have a 3D ultrasound of the baby. We did this previously with Zac and Claire and I was prepared to NOT do it with this baby because, well, it's expensive. Eric reminded me how I am always giving my parents a hard time because there are 3000 pictures and memorabilia of Mark, a little less than that of Claire, and close to 0 pictures of me. It doesn't happen often, but Eric was right. I am so glad we did it because it is truly amazing!
Like every doctor visit I was asked if I'm sure of my due date or if I'm diabetic because I am just so ____ big! I assured him that I am positive of my dates, I'm not diabetic, and I am just blessed with big babies. This one is no exception. At 31 weeks they think he is about 5lbs. and will be at least 9lbs. at birth. Awesome!



The baby was not cooperating and kept covering his face with his hand. The doctor poked, shaked, and zapped me for about 45 minutes to get good pics. I think the baby had finally had it!

1 comment: