Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Graduate

Claire Elizabeth was a super star today at her graduation from the Early Childhood Center. I was far more prepared this time after experiencing Zac's in 2008. So sorry to all those first borns out there. I am more relaxed with each child. It's great!

Thanks to dad, who stopped by the church early to save 8 seats, we had a great view. Lisa, Allie, and Zoe came as well as Sara. Zac giggled through the http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifwhole show and screamed loud when Claire went up to the microphone to announce that she can clean her room all by herself. (Hmmm. I haven't witnessed this amazing skill!) Luke was transfixed and sat still in my lap the entire time. Butch and RoRo also enjoyed the performance that ended with RoRo crying along with every other grandparent. It was hilarious!




Now I know that I am extremely bias but Claire was really good! She knew every word to every poem and song and projected her voice beautifully. They did a dance to a song by Happy Crowd and I'm telling you, she rocked out! The teachers told me afterword that she always did it right, but with the audience today she really went all out. That's my girl!



Almost every picture we took was blurry but Eric did get one video of Brown Bear, Brown Bear with sign language. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Mark Henderson said...

Z - I love the summer hairdo.

Maria said...

Oh yes. I should have said something about Zac's hair. Eric "forgot" to put the attachment on when he cut it. Grrrr...;)

Diana said...

Loved it! Congrats to Claire, she did a great job with sign language! I was thinking about you all today! So glad Sara got to be there too! Love to all! That's quite a buzz, Zac!

Rosemary said...

It was a delightful day and a super show. As I looked around when the lights went on after the video showing baby pictures of each child & then each one's picture in their gold grad hat, I noticed that most of the grandparents - female & male - were teary-eyed. What a treat for the kids and what a special pleasure for the families. Congratulations, Claire!

Susan said...

Congrats to long-haired Claire!