Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Glimpse

Yesterday was Memorial Day. I admit that I have been a little out of it lately with all of the end of the school year happenings that when I drove to church on Sunday and noticed a few houses with flags waving I thought to myself, "Wow, they are decorating really early for the 4th!" Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that. But it's so me!

I got up early yesterday and Luke and I went to Target for two things. This was the first.


Just a glimpse of his future as soon as I have a week to kill. He was pretty excited but I'm not sure he is ready for what's to come.

The second thing we got was this.



It really wasn't that warm and the kids were purple. Actually purple! But they had a blast. The cousins came over later and joined in the fun. I hope this is just a small taste of a fun summer to come!

2 comments:

Susan said...

The Toy Story big boy pants are so stinking cute I can hardly stand it.

Rosemary said...

Love the pool & the "purple" kids. Can't wait for further reports on the "big boy pants caper."