Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Happy New Year!

We celebrated last night with the Tucker cousins at 9:00 (midnight in New York!) and were in bed by 10. My idea of a perfect night!


My first day of the new year consisted of sleeping until 8 (thank you Eric), taking down Christmas decorations, playing the Wii and loosing terribly to Zac, changing Claire's outfit a few times, and helping Luke find and collect all of the pacifiers we found and collected yesterday.


Me: Zac, will you take this present next door?
Zac: No thanks. I don't really know how to go to people's houses. (pause) Unless it's Halloween.

Claire: Some day I will get married. But first a boy has to find me. And I can't marry Zac or Luke.

Luke:

Yeah. Still not talking. Fingers crossed he will soon!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Let's see - I count 6 pacifiers. Yep, Luke's good to go! I love it when he just holds it in the side of his mouth with his teeth. How can he talk when he's got all of the Hendersons & the Tuckers around him and there's never an opportunity to get a word in edgewise? Besides, I guess his oatmeal has never been cold (old joke punch line).

Susan said...

That's a load of pacifiers! Looks like he's set. Happy New Year!