Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Graduated!

Despite my gripes and groans, and some family drama along the way, I participated in my graduate commencement ceremony this morning at the University of La Verne. Eric, the kids, mom, dad, and Oma, all came to the ceremony that, thankfully, turned out to be relatively short. I so enjoyed sharing the experience with my good friend and job-share partner Yvonne. Now we are not only the best teacher team ever, we are the most educated! ;)
Here is my little moment on stage that Eric tried to capture despite Claire wiggling in his lap and Zac crying. And I didn't fall! Yay me!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Congrats to you! We are so proud of all that you've done - your family, your teaching, your Master's, YOU - period! We love you! Mom & Dad

Susan said...

Way to go!!!

heather said...

Congrats! They make gowns in preggo sizes? And way to work the camera!