Thursday, February 12, 2009

9 Years

About this time 9 years ago, Eric and I were celebrating our marriage with family, great friends, an open bar, and a fabulous D.J. We had endless energy and a week in Cancun, Mexico ahead of us.
Tonight I am full from the oven baked pizza my mother was kind enough to pick up from the store for us since Eric was at a meeting and I am in pregnant misery. My kids are playing with a ball in the house and I am too exhausted to tell them to stop. My husband is, hopefully, somewhere near home to finish off the rest of the now cold pizza. I plan to finish off the evening with an exciting episode of Grey's Anatomy and hopefully a full nights sleep.
It is a very different time in our lives now but I wouldn't change a bit of it. (Well I'm lying a little...I would love to look 32 weeks pregnant rather than 40 with twins. LOL!)
Happy Anniversary to us!

2 comments:

The Staker Family said...

Wow, how crazy, nine years ago I was there with you. You looked so beautiful that day. Our lives have really changed a lot since those days!

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how much can change in nine years that seem to have flown by so quickly?