Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Camping

The four of us went camping this weekend at Silverwood Lake with a group from church. I admit I was dreading it a bit since I'm, like, pregnant. The thought of hiking to the bathroom 3 times a night didn't sound like a treat. Not to mention that unzipping and squeezing out of a tent and then walking in gravel (insert sound effects here) can be a bit annoying to fellow campers. But all went well. The kids had a blast "exploring" the campsite that was so perfectly located around a large grassy area with lots of trees. Zac only got 2 bloody noses and Claire screamed about 20 minutes the first night for no reason and then kindly shortened it to about 10 the next. Thank goodness neither children woke Eric up during any of these episodes (insert heavy sarcasm here)! Overall a good time was had by all and we are anxious to do it again next year!
Check out the slideshow for pics.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Maria,
You'll have to teach me how to add a slideshow to my blog!

Rosemary said...

The pics are so cute & the camping story is delightful. So glad everyone had fun. Luv, RoRo

Susan said...

You are NUTS, but I'm glad you had a good time!