Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baby #3!


So I feel that I can officially announce my pregnancy to the blogger audience. I dragged my extremely tired, nauseous, and now overweight self to the doctor this morning for the first ultrasound to confirm that very important heart beat. After a few excruciating seconds of that fun machine (*too early for the external ultrasound) the little "it" appeared! And yes, there is only one. I think I was really hoping for two so I could get some validation to my extreme weight gain. Oh well! I am happy for 1 healthy somebody!! Official due date is April 14th. I'm sure that he/she will be excited to share a birthday month with mom, aunt Lisa, and two of her cousins! We will all be broke!

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is the best blog post I've read in a long time! Love it.

Rosemary said...

Hooray for that heartbeat! How exciting! Love, Grandma RoRo