Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Germaphobic

We celebrated Oma's 61st birthday Saturday night with the Tucker family. Lisa baked a cake and we set it in front of Oma for the photo opp with the kids. All went well until the end of the song.

Look carefully at Zac.


This was snapped seconds before he stood up and announced, "Well no cake for me!"

If you don't know my son well, he has inherited a phobia carried on the Henderson side of the family. Other known relatives with the phobia are his grandfather Butch, and uncle Mark. There is no cure. You just eat less cake at birthday parties and frankly, never get sick.

4 comments:

Butch Henderson said...

I do plead guilty to a firm and unwavering belief in the germ theory and to handing the faith on to my son and at least one grandson. Semper Fidelis!

Rosemary said...

Classic Zac! Yes, he did come by his "germaphobia" through both observation and inheritance.

Mark Henderson said...

Zac - Nice work...exactly as we discussed.

Susan said...

I'm laughing so hard I can barely type. The look on his face is awesome. I'm with him, just for the record. Germs are the enemy.