Saturday, October 30, 2010

Getting Old - er

Eric and I (especially I) were really excited to get an invite out with friends to visit a local restaurant for their late night Halloween Party. Every year I want to dress up fancy, do the couples outfit, and party. So we did!


Yes. We are a bit geeky.

Caesar and his Roman Empress stayed out until 12:30 a.m. When did that become WAY TOO LATE? I am hurting so incredibly bad today that I can't wait for bedtime. My muscles ache and my eyes are blood shot.
Tonight we walked by a Halloween store and saw that on Monday all costumes go on sale 50% off. We are so there. Hopefully by next year we will be ready to do it again.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

You both looked great - Eric = handsome, you = gorgeous. Super costumes! So glad you all had such a great time! We had fun with the kids too. :-)

Charlotte said...

Love your costumes!