Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ouch

Right now I am enjoying the sounds of the lawnmower being pushed through my back yard by grandpa Butch and my coughing, asthmatic son who is on a stool watching through the glass door. I am hunched in my computer chair so I don't hurt the sutures in my belly button and burst my newly repaired hernia. Ahhh. So relaxing!

Tonight we are all heading to the LA County fair to ride in the Claremont Day Parade with our own honored "hero" Roro. She is so excited and I know I will be once my entire crew finally manages to arrive on time. She has only asked me 314 times what time we will get there so no pressure. I am really looking forward to some good, greasy fair food and to celebrate my cool mom!

2 comments:

Susan said...

We can't wait to hear all about it. I hope the drug of the devil is kicking in and helping Luke J.

Rosemary said...

So glad I didn't have to ask 315 times when you would be arriving. :-) You've got to admit that the parade was a lot of fun, that the elephant ride was cool, that Zac loved the big ferris wheel, and that Luke mostly enjoyed his first pony ride. Can't comment on the greasy food. We had a divine gourmet dinner! It was a spectacular day that was made all the more so because all of you were there. Now if we could have had Mark, Susan, and crew magically join us, it would have been perfect.