Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Break

I think I am going to take a small blog break. Some one super helpful pointed out that I have a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes. I guess I will start writing again when I am not sleep deprived and/or don't have a 1 year old crying at my knee. But I also know that only 2 people read this and I think you both will still love me even with allll my spllinng erers. It don't bother you. Rite? ;)


I can't find any pictures of myself that properly illustrate this post. But I found one of Zac that does! :)

Wacky Wednesday. AYSO Soccer Camp.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Actually, we like your sleep-deprived posts!

Rosemary said...

I totally love your blog and would so miss it if you didn't post about all of the fun "doings" of your crew. You write with flair & you nail the situations perfectly. Keep it up, sleep deprived or frazzled or not.

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Staker Family said...

I read, I guess I blog stalk and don't leave comments, but I enjoy seeing updates on your family. Enjoy your break!

Susan said...

I'm not sure who that "super helpful" person might have been but I think I hope that person doesn't read hondo with the same eye for grammar and spelling mistakes?!

Don't be gone long.

heather said...

I read it and haven't noticed any errors.